Many thanks to the Dolls for inviting me today to celebrate the release of my new book The Scientist and the Supermodel. Since the book is about two beautiful men, I thought it would be fun to stalk some gorgeous men around the world. I’ve been blessed to travel a lot in my life. I’m an Army brat so as a child I lived in Austria and Japan and all over the US. As an adult, I’ve traveled extensively, some for business and a lot for pleasure. I get little souvenirs from all the places I visit, I collect memories of fantastic meals and experiences … and I catalog where to find the best-looking men! I hasten to explain that this is purely aesthetic. I am very happily married to a handsome guy who takes all these great trips with me, but I love looking at beautiful men. If you read my books, you’ll know this. Many of my heroes are just a bit more gorgeous than may be possible (have you met Roan Black?). LOL. But I have had some great models. So if you’re interested in finding the beautiful guys of the world, here’s my road-map.
- The most gorgeous men and boys (women too) I have ever seen are in Senegal, Africa. Breathtaking. Out of every ten people you see in Senegal, seven will be good-looking and three will be movie stars. That has to be higher than the usual average. Tall and lean, with broad shoulders, long legs and necks, and beautifully structured faces, these men must spring from the same ancestral blood as many American basketball players. Their skin is smooth ebony and their teeth are brilliant white. I couldn’t stop staring.
- Denmark and Norway have some yummy men. I shouldn’t group them since there are more blonds in Denmark , but they both show that Viking ancestry. Tall, strong and handsome as a rule rather than pretty, these men make great alpha heroes.
- In Spain, the ditch-diggers look like movie stars. Smallish, with dark hair and olive skin, they resemble the Italians but often with sharper more architectural features. I went to Spain first as a girl in my early twenties and left my heart.
- While Danes and Norwegians are mostly white and the Senegalese are generally black, the men of Brazil are every shade of the rainbow but blue (that I saw.) Tall, short, black, white and every color of brown, Brazilian’s meet your desire for variety.
- The French are not to everyone’s taste, but I love them. Tending to be of medium height (though both extremes are common), slender with sharp features and the famous long noses, French men include some of the handsomest and ugliest guys around. But then, the French even make ugly handsome.
Forgive all my generalities. The world is a melting pot and you can find every type of man everywhere. But still, it makes you want to take a trip, doesn’t it?
Here’s the first simple step:
Here’s MORE CHANCES TO WIN! (more complicated so read closely LOL)
- Go to my Book blog http://beautifulboysbooks.blogspot.com. Leave a comment and follow the blog (if you already do follow, it counts). You will be entered in EVERY drawing until the end of the month. Two books will be given away every week and you’ll be entered in all those drawings.
- Go to every blog on my blog tour and leave a comment on the day of the post (or at least in the same week) and you will be entered again during the week in which the post is made.
- The entire blog tour is listed on my website http://www.taralain.com/blog_tour_schedule.html and updates will be posted regularly so check it out. There will also be Yahoo Group chats where I will be giving away other books so watch for those!
Whew!! Remember, you can take each one of these steps and have a bunch of chances to WIN! (You just have to enter, the logistics are my nightmare! LOL) Start by leaving a comment and your email here. I’ll email you if you WIN. Thank you so much for coming by. : )
Jake has a mad hidden passion for his older boss, Emmaline Silvay, so why is he getting all hot and bothered when he sees this gorgeous man in a bar? Though Jake thinks of himself as straight, he’s been having a lot of trouble getting excited about any of the girls he’s dated. He doesn’t have any such trouble with the supermodel, which throws his whole world into confusion. Roan Black knows better than to fall for some straight guy, especially a PhD scientist who couldn’t possibly be interested in a high school dropout, could he? Well, maybe they can just have sex ….
Tara Lain never met a beautiful boy she didn’t love – at least on paper. A writer of erotic romance, mostly ménage and male/male, Tara loves all her characters, but especially her handsome heroes. A lifelong writer of serious non-fiction, Tara only fell in love with EROM in 2009 and, through perseverance and lots of workshops, had the first novel she ever wrote accepted for publication in 2010. She’s now on book six. After an exotic life of travel all over the world and work in television, education and advertising, Tara settled in Southern California with her soul-mate husband and opened her own small marketing business. She paints, collages, and started practicing yoga “way before it was fashionable”. Passionate about diversity, justice, inclusion and new ideas she says on her tombstone it will read, “Yes”.